I feel like it’s going to be a good year.
Partly because it has to be.
There were many good moments in 2014, but overall, 2014 was hard.
I learned a lot in 2014. How to break hearts (and really well, too), how to be more gentle and kind, and I’ve never placed more value on family and friends. I learned that sometimes you have to listen a bit more and stop talking all. the. time. I’m most proud of learning how to forgive. My mother taught me that it takes a very strong person to find enough compassion in them to forgive and that’s the one thing, at least in the latter half of 2014, I’ve tried to practice.
Like I said in my previous post, I don’t have resolutions but I am looking forward to things in 2015. So here’s to goals of 2015.
1. I am financially stable.
2. I run 2 half marathons, SeaWheeze in August and the other is TBD. Along with a few other 10k runs, just for fun with friends.
3. I go to Edmonton to visit Caleigh and Kamloops to see Sandy & Kim.
4. I travel to one hot place. Bahamas, California, Hawaii, Mexico. Don’t care, it just needs to be hot.
5. I am on track to be a Store Manager.
6. I live by myself in an apartment that I love.
7. I let go of where I “should be” in life.
8. I complete my spin certification and teach on a casual basis.
9. Two of my friends and I have a clear vision and financial plan to open our business.
10. I spend less time on social media: specifically twitter and instagram – and more time present in conversations with people.
11. Get a tattoo. Oh buddy, who would have thought?
So tell me, what are you excited for in 2015?